What you need:
*Chocolate chips or melting chips (don't use white chocolate chips)
*1-2 teaspoons vegetable oil
*Dowel or pencil
1. Melt the chocolate add the vegetable oil this keeps it from being too thick and also helps keep it soft and more easily eaten when it cools.
2. While chocolate it melting arrange m&ms on wax paper in a flower shape. It sounds hard but its easier than arranging them on the marshmallows. (which is what I tried at first.)
3. Stick the sucker sticks in the marshmallow and dip, then place them on the m&m flowers.
|Example of a longer stem|
5. Place your Styrofoam ball in the center of the dowel/pencil coming out of your pot.
6. One by one secure sucker sticks into the ball making sure to place them close together so you can't see through them.